What GOOD THINS flavors are there?
We offer 8 delicious, gluten free snacks that are great for munching! Our snacks come in the following flavors:
- • GOOD THINS sea salt Corn Snacks
- • GOOD THINS simply salt Rice Snacks
- • GOOD THINS jalapeño & lime Corn & Rice Snacks
- • GOOD THINS garden veggie Rice Snacks
- • GOOD THINS barbecue Sweet Potato & Rice Snacks
- • GOOD THINS sea salt & pepper Rice Snacks
- • GOOD THINS parmesan & garlic Cheese & Rice Snacks
- • GOOD THINS three cheese Cheese & Rice Snacks
Are GOOD THINS Gluten Free?
Yes! All 8 flavors of GOOD THINS are certified gluten free by an independent third party, the Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO), indicated by the small “GF” symbol on our packaging. The GFCO standard requires products to contain less than 10 parts per million of gluten in finished product. Find out more at https://gfco.org/
Are GOOD THINS Non-GMO?
Yes, all 8 flavors GOOD THINS are non-GMO Project Verified as of April 2020. Learn more about the non-GMO Project on their website https://livingnongmo.org/learn/about/
Do GOOD THINS contain any artificial flavors?
No! GOOD THINS do not contain any artificial flavors, or colors and no high fructose corn syrup.
Are GOOD THINS Kosher?
Yes, GOOD THINS are Kosher certified by the Kashruth Division of the Orthodox Union, indicated by the OUD symbol on our packaging. All current Good Thins are OUD (Dairy). Please refer to the front of our packaging for the most up to date information.
More questions?Contact Us
Or Call 1-855-535-5648
Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM Eastern Time (ET)